- Restricted access to house 10 2022-05-11
- Inauguration new Ångström 2022-05-10
- Drop-in Vaccination 2022-03-03
- New name for Polacksbacken 2022-02-21
- Temporary Entrance to House 2 to be Closed 2021-11-03
- New pictures from inside house 10 at Ångström 2021-05-28
- Inside the new building at Ångström Laboratory 2020-09-16
- Building 9 at the Ångström Laboratory officially opened 2020-09-14
- Equipment for Teaching at a Distance 2020-09-09
- Making us corona-safe 2020-09-07
Dissertation: "New roads for an ancient enzyme: Whole-cell studies and new cofactors for [FeFe] hydrogenases"
Docentship lecture: Soft Material-Printed Microsystems
Docentföreläsning Natalia Martin
Dissertation: Droplet acoustofluidics for biochemical applications
Dissertation: Nanoparticles based molecular electronics devices with tunable molecular functionalization shell and gas sensing measurements
BOok a room
Do you need a teaching room, meeting room or premises for a conference or seminar?
The "New Ångström" Project
The “New Ångström” building project, the largest in the history of Uppsala University, involves two new buildings (Building 9 and Building 10) as well as relocationsthroughout the existing buildings to optimise operations at the Ångström Laboratory. Read more about the project here.
We continually publish information about current and upcoming downtime, shutdowns or other disruptions that may affect people visiting anyone who works at Ångström Laboratory Up-to-date building information can be found here.