- Staff entrance closed 2022-05-25
- Restricted access to house 10 2022-05-11
- Inauguration new Ångström 2022-05-10
- Drop-in Vaccination 2022-03-03
- New name for Polacksbacken 2022-02-21
- Temporary Entrance to House 2 to be Closed 2021-11-03
- New pictures from inside house 10 at Ångström 2021-05-28
- Inside the new building at Ångström Laboratory 2020-09-16
- Building 9 at the Ångström Laboratory officially opened 2020-09-14
- Equipment for Teaching at a Distance 2020-09-09
Dissertation: "Potential Electrocatalysts for Water Splitting Devices – A Journey Through the Opportunities and Challenges of Catalyst Classes"
Dissertation: "Using molecular dynamics simulations to explore critical property relationships in polymer electrolytes"
Dissertation: Contact Fatigue and Crack Propagation Properties of Sintered PM Steel
Dissertation: "Exploring microfluidics as a tool to study cell-biomaterial interactions"
BOok a room
Do you need a teaching room, meeting room or premises for a conference or seminar?
The "New Ångström" Project
The “New Ångström” building project, the largest in the history of Uppsala University, involves two new buildings (Building 9 and Building 10) as well as relocationsthroughout the existing buildings to optimise operations at the Ångström Laboratory. Read more about the project here.
We continually publish information about current and upcoming downtime, shutdowns or other disruptions that may affect people visiting anyone who works at Ångström Laboratory Up-to-date building information can be found here.
Welcome to the Ångström Laboratory, House 10
Information about house 10 from the property owner Akademiska hus, regarding climate control system, temperature, ventilation, lighting, evacuation alarm and fire prevention, information and problem reporting. Link to Guide.